Notes re: AG Node Management

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 31 21:14:43 CST 2003

Oh the only other thing I forgot was that one of the apps, probably
NodeManagement.py was looking for a bitmap that isn't in cvs, but luckily it
is in AccessGrid\icons.py so I just imported it from there. But this brings
up the point that we should name things in icons.py more generally,
defaultServiceIcon, defaultUserIcon, defaultNodeIcon, defaultDoorOpenIcon,
defaultDoorClosedIcon...etc.