Please add logger package to dependent pkgs list

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 19 12:56:54 CST 2003

This sounds like a good idea. Let's see if Ti can get it incorporated into
the installer and figure out the licensing (it should just be the same as
python right?)

Speaking of which, what is the pyDNS license?  We have to be careful about
licensing so we don't inadvertantly incoprorate licenses that invalidate our
state...