ServiceObject.IsValid() method

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 10 15:33:18 CST 2003

Another thing that comes to mind that would make the venue server startup
easier would be some call (perhaps via the hosting environment) to return
the authorization information of the user running the process.

This I'd see as useful for the first time a venue server is run,
automatically filling in the adminstrators list with the first
administrator.

Thoughts?

--Ivan

PS -- Thoughts on my previous email below?