[Globus] Reminder: GGF9 Workshop on Designing and Building Grid Services

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 27 12:51:24 CDT 2003

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Ivan R. Judson wrote:

> We might consider a draft of something with the pyGlobus folks, which is
> aimed at the application/hosting interface (or current target for one).

This is s good idea.. lets make sure there is an ANL/LBNL abstract on pyG.

> Other possibilities include:

I think what we need to do here is describe compactly the environment we
are trying to make work and the Globus/OGSA issues that are relevant and
describe some requirements, that maybe are not yet ideally met.  I would
start with a set of bulleted items in order of importance to us.