Win Globus

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 12 13:24:15 CDT 2003

At 10:38 AM 8/12/2003 -0500, R Gaffaney \(via ANL\) wrote:
>Hi Bob,
>
>To summarize what I heard from you yesterday, the following things might
>appear on your GTK wish list, hopefully in order of importance.
>
>     1) WinGlobus binaries (Common, GSI, IO, others?) up to v2.4

Yes; we also use GRAM, GASS, and the ftp client libs.

>     2) WinGlobus build from current Globus Source Tree
>     3) DLL rather than static library modules
>     4) Debuggable modules.
>
>Is this correct? Additions or comments would be welcome.

That sounds good to me, and the priority order is pretty close; possibly
having 4 before 3 would be useful.

I'll let the ag-dev peanut gallery chime in if I miss anything
(ag-dev at mcs.anl.gov is the internal mailing list for the FuturesLab AG
development group).

>p.s. Do you have a Visual Studion.NET distribution CD. I am having trouble
>finding one at MCS.

Yes, you can talk to Ti Leggett down here (he's in the end office across
from the 1st floor women's room).

--bob