"headless" VideoProducerService

Christopher Cope cope at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 5 19:48:10 CDT 2003

no i havent. this is a very simple script, as you can tell from the very
basic parameters that is uses. however, information such as rtpName can
easily be added. something along the lines of

set vpipe_ rtpName "chris cope"

should work. the ActiveSource mash class could be incorporated to keep
track of / update all the ssrc stuff. i have an idea of how the
ActiveSource class works, but am not entirely sure (which is porbably why
its taken me so long to get the autoplacement working :) )

chris