cert mgmt stufff

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 4 12:37:05 CDT 2003

For suzanne to work on testing the GUI side of the certificate request
stuff, I've commited the new repository stuff as
AccessGrid/CertificateRepository.py.  There is a trivial test code in
tests/CreateCertTest.py that creates a cert request given a set of
name/value pairs.

Attached is the latest version of the docs on the certificate interface.

Suzanne - was there something else I was going to give you? I don't recall
... oh how to use this stuf.

If you 'python CertificateRepository.py' it will create a new repo in a
directory "repo" in the current directory.  Then you should be able to run
the test app to create a repository.

--bob