Room Node Configuration

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 25 11:20:20 CDT 2003

To aid people in configuring their AG1 nodes using the AG2 software, the
attached doc describes the process for configuring the software to mock
the AG1 setup.  We'll be updating this doc as we configure AG2 on our
own Room Nodes, and hopefully it will encourage other people to do so, too.

This process will eventually be worked into an automated configuration
tool that could be run primarily at installation.

 I have checked the doc in to our cvs repository.

Tom