SSL/CA Document

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 24 22:36:59 CDT 2003

In order to make an educated decision on how to proceed with the CA
dilemma (and maybe get a high level SSL overview out there), I've
written the attached document. At the very least I think it'd be helpful
for everyone on the team since, I think, it describes what SSL is and
how it works. I'd also like any feed back you have on any of the
sections, but especially what requirements a CA server should have and
things that would be nice if it had.

As always, I'm not sure how this will turn out in Word since I wrote it
in AbiWord. We'll see I guess.