pyopenssl and openssl 0.9.7

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 3 07:47:24 CST 2003

I'm mostly not worried about the details, but I'm trying to keep a coherent
list (in my head at the moment, but it should be written for eveyrone to be
able to read) of what software and what versions we're using.  This helps us
understand the roadmap wrt to each of those pieces and their individual
roadmap, I'm thinking primarily of Python 2.3, and GT3 but the other pieces
are collateral (like openssl).