Configuration Document

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 1 16:59:59 CST 2003

I see; is there a reason we can't use the user temp dir for everything? (it
makes sense for the things that I've poked at that use a temp dir).
Wondering if there are things that make more sense to be in the system temp
dir. (I like the default of using user temp for everything for a user
client; I guess a service might need something different)

--bob