PIG

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Sep 28 13:36:48 CDT 2002

Mike,
As you can see from the mail from Bob and Ivan that followed your message,
this still seems unclear to me.

I thought that the multiprocessor bug in windows VIC has been fixed. Can
anyone answer that definitively?

If that is so, is there any reason not to distribute UCL vic with windows,
so that we can have a secure PIG on the most popular platform?

Terry