question

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 27 22:18:40 CDT 2002

Apparently there is a supported email gateway for bugzilla, but I don't
think we have that installed by systems.

We should make that happen on the voyager bugzilla and see how it works.

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax