question

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 24 08:52:45 CDT 2002

is there a straightforward email interface for bugzilla? the web forms
interface is fairly off-putting, and wouldn't necessarily be appropriate
for a primary support interface. (globus uses it, and I find it to be a
pain...)

This depends in part on what exactly the purpose is - for out&out bug
reports, bugzilla is fine, but if we're providing user support I'm not sure
it's right.

--bob