PIG

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 26 13:39:13 CDT 2002

Last week in Washington Mary Anne said she would like a PIG system for her
office and asked if I would supply her with the requirements. As I was
getting ready to do so, the issue of the OM vic not doing encryption came up
on AG-TECH.

I can't send her something that doesn't work securely in a secure room, so,
I am wondering what the latest thoughts on this situation are.

Does anyone know where we stand right now?

Are there any plans to a) add encryption to OM or b) supply UCL vic with
PIG?

Terry