Technology Choices: MOO vs Jabber vs Messenger

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 18 07:47:02 CDT 2002

Does the jabber's multiple-server model fit with the AG as we're thinking
about it now (offhand it seems like it does, would you site a jabber server
coincidental with the venue service providers?

Do the jabber servers have a notion of user accounts, or could it use the
venues mechanisms natively?

--bob