AG Process

Michael E. Papka papka at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 16 22:04:20 CDT 2002

Hey,

To follow up on today's Ivan and Rick emails we have adopted this
process, the one outlined in the document FLProcessDescription (Ivan
sent it out today) for handling the development/documentation centered
around the Access Grid. This will cover the Access Grid development
written up in the G2G and NMI proposals. I wanted to make sure folks
understood that this is how we are measuring progress along with
software releases for these efforts. Other FL projects will adopt this
procedure in the future, in particular the TeraGrid visualization effort
and software related to it.

Mike