Shared Whiteboard review

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 10 22:08:56 CDT 2002

Howdy,

Two things that leap out at me:

1) UCL seems to have done a good job extending lbl's tool, openmash
should re-integrate those changes (if we want to use live code)
2) Nobody supports svg, which seems pretty surprising for some reason.
I'd expect a tool that uses svg to be a common thing.

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax