[Fwd: Re: Tuesday Meeting Documents]

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 10 13:42:21 CDT 2002

Hi Terry:

The document addresses primarily node configuration; since users do the
configuring, and they have to be authorized to do so, they are involved,
too.  So, you are correct that the main issue is control of services,
and I think that is what is treated in the doc.

Let me know when you're free to discuss.

Tom