FW: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-00.txt

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 7 08:17:14 CDT 2002

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax

ia-control-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-00.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.