FW: DPPT is now in cvs?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 8 06:14:24 CST 2002

Bob,

Can you write up some notes so external developers can work on the dppt
stuff? In particular note Chris' comment below. He's working on getting
a dppt like solution working on their all linux installations.

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax