Repo created

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 11 21:45:12 CST 2002

Okay, I thought as part of the move off SF that we were workign with one
and only one CVS repo and we were going to be able to make things private
until they need to be public; that this is what the new repo was for.

if you don't want this there it can be nuked, I just wanted to have a
starting point for people to look at code.