Oops (half my bad) (fwd)

Bob Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 23 19:38:17 CDT 2002

hm, interesting.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 08:36:13 +0800
From: Ooi Wei Tsang <ooiwt at comp.nus.edu.sg>
To: 'Wesley Miaw' <wesley at bmrc.berkeley.edu>
Cc: openmash-developers at openmash.org
Subject: RE: Oops (half my bad)

The other half is mine :)

For those who do not know what Degas is, it is my thesis project that
deals with mixing RTP streams using gateways.  The code has a huge
memory leak when used with mash-5.2.1 (it was coded for mash-5.0b1).  To
compile with degas, you need to specify with --enable-degas.

Wesley, did you --enable-degas when configure?  Otherwise it shouldn't
look for any degas files.