WACE 2005 talks & registration
pbristow at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 8 13:43:43 CDT 2005
The Fifth Annual Workshop on Advanced Collaborative Environments
<http://www.mcs.anl.gov/wace> is only 4 weeks away, and registration is
now OPEN <http://ci.uchicago.edu/wace/> . This promises to be a great
year for WACE, with two days of talks, a dinner cruise on Lake
Washington Thursday night, and an event-closing dinner on Friday night.
Friday dinner will be held at the Microsoft company store & museum, and
gift certificates to the company store will be issued to attendees.
Among the many speakers and talks, you'll find:
* Dr. Steven Poltrock, The Boeing Company - Modeling
Collaboration: A Case Study
* Dr. Jonathan Grudin, Microsoft Research
* Richard A. May II, PNL - Collaboration in Directly Mediated
* Prof. Roy Campbell, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
* Yong Rui, Microsoft Research Communication & Collaboration
You can find the complete agenda at
Today is the last day that the hotels will guarantee rooms will be open
or that the special rate will be available, so it's highly recommended
that you register today.
I'll look forward to seeing you all there!
WACE 2005 Program Chair
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ag-announce