[petsc-users] Coupling HYPRE with PETSc for local grid refinement

Alan zhenglun.wei at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 21:47:49 CDT 2012

Dear Dr. Brown,
      Thanks for your reply and sorry for confusing you.
      I was trying to ask if there is an alternative way that I can
replace the DMDACreate3d in /src/ksp/ksp/example/tutorials/ex45.c with
something from outside of the PETSc (i.e. HYPRE). DMDACreate3d generates
a 3D Cartesian grid with uniform grid size. However, I'm trying to
import a local refined grid from outside of the PETSc (i.e. HYPRE) to
replace this 3D Cartesian grid with unifrom grid size. Is there any
examples for me to refer?

thanks,
Alan