[petsc-users] More about SNESSetLagPreconditioner

Gong Ding gdiso at ustc.edu
Thu Oct 4 00:00:49 CDT 2012

Thank you for giving the entry of source code.
I think I can patch it for my purpose.

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:07 AM, Gong Ding<gdiso at ustc.edu> wrote:
call SNESSetLagPreconditioner before SNESSolve is useless.
It seems SNESSetLagPreconditioner does not reset the internal information.
I am looking directly at the code:
  http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev/src/snes/interface/snes.c.html#SNESSetLagPreconditioner
It definitely changes the "internal information".
   Matt If you are calling SNESSolve(), just call SNESSetLagPreconditioner() again before each solve.