[petsc-users] PetscFinalize()

Eleni Siampli siaeleni at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:58:53 CDT 2012

Hello again,

It doen't work good. I have created a dll for solving the eigenPorblem (eigenSolver.dll) and I included it in my current project.
lets say that eigenSolver is the name of my class.. What I use is:
eigensolver eig;
for a lot of iterations and works fine. I call only one the PetscInitialize();

I want also to use:
eigensolver eig1;
eigensolver eig2;

I call only once PetscInitialize(); for each eig1 and eig 2.

I have the same error as before.

Why does it give me the same error?I  call only once the PetscInitialize().
Thanks a lot in advance,
Helen