[petsc-users] Parallel processes run significantly slower

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Thu Jan 11 10:56:24 CST 2024

   Take a look at the discussion in https://petsc.gitlab.io/-/petsc/-/jobs/5814862879/artifacts/public/html/manual/streams.html and I suggest you run the streams benchmark from the branch barry/2023-09-15/fix-log-pcmpi on your machine to get a baseline for what kind of speedup you can expect.

    Then let us know your thoughts.

   Barry