[petsc-users] I cannot find my libpetsc.a in my installation pets-3.4.5

Ivan Luthfi ivanluthfi5 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:49:18 CDT 2023

Sorry, In the petsc_lib i only found out the libpetsc.so, but not
libpetsc.a,

are they functionality the same ?

thank you for your recommendation, i will try as your recommendation step
by step, because the code uses some deprecated function that I have to
changed to be compiled in the latest version