[petsc-users] Error while checking with ex19 after intallation

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Sun Jun 25 22:03:03 CDT 2023

   Googling these messages find other people who have received similar messages while working Microsoft Windows  and MPI but nothing particularly helpful I could find.

   I am guessing an incompatibility between the Microsoft MPI and cl compiler you are using. I suggest installing the very latest of these both and see if the problem persists.

  Barry