[petsc-users] a question about PetscSectionCreate

leejearl leejearl at 126.com
Mon May 29 01:39:26 CDT 2017

Hi, all:
I have create a IS for every cell in dmplex by the following steps:
1. Creating a integer array which size is matched to the number of cells.
2. Use the routine "ISCreateGeneral" to create a corresponding IS.

Is there any routine which can create a IS for every cell in the dmplex
directly?, and what is the difference between ISCopy() and ISDuplicate()?

Thanks,
leejearl

--
李季