[petsc-users] TSAdaptSetType in fortran

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 21 03:11:34 CDT 2017

  Sorry about that; since it involves character strings so it is something we currently need to do manually.

  If you are

1) using petsc 3.7 from the tar ball I've attached a patch file, apply it in the petsc directory with patch -p1 < add-fortran-tsadaptsettype

2) if you are using petsc 3.7 from the git repository (i.e. the maint branch) do "git fetch; git checkout barry/add-fortran-tsadaptsettype"

3) if you are using petsc master from git use "git fetch; git checkout barry/add-fortran-tsadaptsettype; git checkout master; git merge barry/add-fortran-tsadaptsettype"

In all cases after this you need to rerun ./configure and make