[petsc-users] pc_gamg_threshol

Jeremy Theler jeremy at seamplex.com
Thu Jan 5 08:23:07 CST 2017

Yes, I read that page and it was that paragraph that made me want to
learn more.

For example, that pages says:

“-pc_gamg_threshold 0.0 is the most robust option (the reason for this
is not obvious) ...”

Where can I find more math-based background on this subject? I mean,
some text that describes the methods and not just the implementation as
the source code at gamg/util.c so I can better understand what is going
on.

Thanks

--
Jeremy Theler