[petsc-users] Norm of RHS in BCGS

Norihiro Watanabe norihiro.w at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 08:25:21 CDT 2016

Thank you Matt!

Actually I don't want to change a norm type used in a convergence
check. I just want to output a relative error which PETSc actually
used for a convergence check (for log output in my program without
-ksp_*) and thought I need to have a norm of a preconditioned RHS to
compute it by myself. Or is there any function available in PETSc
which returns the relative error or the tolerance multiplied by the
norm of a preconditioned RHS? I couldn't find it.

Best,
Nori

--
Norihiro Watanabe