[petsc-users] AMG preconditioners

Manav Bhatia bhatiamanav at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:15:42 CST 2016

Thanks!

I am intrigued by this.

I am solving a system of equations where the natural block size is 2x2. This is obtained by rewriting a complex linear system of equations in real numbers.

I use MatSetValuesBlocked to set the values of each 2x2 block in my matrix. I am assuming that this method works only for blocked matrix. So, to make the code generic, I will need to use the explicit row/column numberings along with a MatSetValues method.

-Manav