[petsc-users] Regarding ksp ex42 - Citations

domenico lahaye domenico_lahaye at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 04:55:45 CDT 2016

Apologies for being not sufficient clear in my previous message.
I would like to be able to Galerkin coarsen A^h to obtain A^H and to separately Galerkin coarsen M^h to obtain M^H.
So, yes, the way in which I currently (partially) understand your description of the new DMCreateMatrices would do the job.
What is a sensible way to proceed?
Thanks, Domenico.