[petsc-users] hdf5 libraries

George Pau gpau at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 4 17:53:24 CDT 2016

Attached is the configure.log for the case where --download-hdf5 failed.

For the run time error, the IS has only 298.8M entries (from ISGetSize).
So, it shouldn't need a 64 bit integer.  In addition, I was able to get the
right output when petsc builds its own hdf5.  In addition, I don't have an
issue as well if I am using the Petsc Binary Viewer.   If this is really an
issue with NERSC's libraries, then I will work with NERSC to see if they
can help me figure out what is wrong.

Thanks
George

gpau at lbl.gov