[petsc-users] Providing context to DMShell

Boris Boutkov borisbou at buffalo.edu
Tue Jan 12 09:37:50 CST 2016

Hello All,

I'm trying to attach a context to the DMShell similarly to how a context
is passed into SNES through the SetFunction routine. Specifically, I'm
looking to provide my own interpolation routine to both
DMShellSetCreateInterpolationand Injection, which requires some user
data from my environment. Ive tried searching around the _p_DM*struct
looking for somewhere to attach this data but found no convenient way,
any pointers to how I could achieve this would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Boris Boutkov