[petsc-users] Array of SNES's

Justin Chang jychang48 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 22:24:11 CST 2016

Timothee,

No i haven't tried, mainly because I don't know how. Btw I am not doing
this in C or FORTRAN, I want to do this in python (via petsc4py) since I am
trying to make this compatible with Firedrake (which is also python-based).

Thanks,
Justin

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 8:57 PM, Timothée Nicolas <timothee.nicolas at gmail.com