[petsc-users] memory scalable AO

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 17 20:31:41 CST 2016

  It is probably my fault. Edit src/dm/impls/da/ftn-auto/daindexf.c and remove the function function from that file and then run make on the library again. If that does not work then run in the debugger and put a break point in dmdasetaotype_ once it is there in the debugger you can make sure it is the right function and step until it crashes to see what I have done wrong.

   Baryr