[petsc-users] Editor for PETSc

Richard Mills richardtmills at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:39:09 CST 2016

+1.  I've always edited my PETSc contributions with Vim and used Exuberant
Ctags.  The combination has always worked fine.  (I switched from Emacs to
Vim about 15 years ago and I've found that Vim works well enough for
me--given a few crucial plugins--that I don't feel bad about never having
been able to figure out all the Lisp required to make Emacs do cool stuff.)