[petsc-users] Editor for PETSc

Kaushik Kulkarni kaushikggg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:27:42 CST 2016

Thank you very much it works, and is even giving auto-completion options.!!

*Kaushik KulkarniThird Year Undergraduate*

*Department of Mechanical EngineeringIndian Institute of Technology Bombay*

*Mumbai, Indiahttp://home.iitb.ac.in/~kaushikkulkarni/
<http://home.iitb.ac.in/~kaushikkulkarni/>*
*Contact: +91-9967687150*