[petsc-users] Editor for PETSc

Kaushik Kulkarni kaushikggg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:59:24 CST 2016

Hey Jed,
Thanks for your response. But a small doubt.
Am I supposed to add these two lines to the list of flags.
'-I$PETSC_DIR/include',
 '-I$PETSC_DIR/$PETSC_ARCH/include',

Because I did so, and still it was not working.

Thanks,
Kaushik.

*Kaushik KulkarniThird Year Undergraduate*

*Department of Mechanical EngineeringIndian Institute of Technology Bombay*

*Mumbai, Indiahttp://home.iitb.ac.in/~kaushikkulkarni/
<http://home.iitb.ac.in/~kaushikkulkarni/>*
*Contact: +91-9967687150*