[petsc-users] Editor for PETSc

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:31:08 CST 2016

If you're using vim, using ctags (you want "exuberant ctags") is a quick and handy way to
look around in the PETSc source (with its included man pages).
See the manual, http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/docs/manual.pdf, Section 15.9 .
(and if you use emacs, see the preceding Section 15.8 for instructions on tags and more).