[petsc-users] Error with SuperLU_DIST (mkl related?)

Eric Chamberland Eric.Chamberland at giref.ulaval.ca
Sat Dec 31 12:10:34 CST 2016

Hi,

ok I will test with 5.1.3 with the option you gave me
(--download-superlu_dit-commit=v5.1.3).

But from what you and Matthew said, I should have 5.1.3 with
petsc-master, but the last night log shows me library file name 5.1.0:

http://www.giref.ulaval.ca/~cmpgiref/petsc-master-debug/2016.12.31.02h00m01s_configure.log

So I am a bit confused: Why did I got 5.1.0 last night? (I use the
petsc-master tarball, is it the reason?)

Thanks,

Eric