[petsc-users] DM question.

Afanasiev Michael michael.afanasiev at erdw.ethz.ch
Mon Oct 26 12:15:13 CDT 2015

Hi Matt,

Re: a chat with Dave, I’ve constructed a minimal working example of the problem here: https://github.com/michael-afanasiev/salvus2. The relevant stuff is in example/main.c. There’s a little note in there detailing what we’d like to accomplish. It should compile fine with a quick modification of the CMakeLists to tell the makefile where your petsc is. This is all detailed in the Readme, and there’s a small test exodus file hanging out in there as well. A hint would be great.

Best,
Mike.
--
Michael Afanasiev