[petsc-users] PetscBool in PETSc 3.1? (Ubuntu Precice)

Sun Oct 25 11:40:36 CDT 2015

Hello,

our build system Travis uses the old Ubuntu Precice Pangolin version that comes with PETSc 3.1.

While trying to activate petsc for our CI tests, I get the message that the type PetscBool wasn't found. I downloaded http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/libpetsc3.1-dev and grepped for PetscBool, found non.

Just to make sure I didn't screw it up, is it true, that there is no PetscBool in version 3.1?

Is there a PPA known that provides newer PETSc versions to Precice Pangolin

Thanks,
Florian