[petsc-users] Parallel ODE solver

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 03:34:32 CDT 2015

Further note that you can use sundials from within PETSc, without any
more hassle than supplying a configure flags (--download-sundials, or
see the other entries under SUNDIALS: with ./configure --help).
That could potentially be very helpful in moving to TS.

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/TS/TSSUNDIALS.html