[petsc-users] PetscOptionsGetString Not Finding Option

Jared Crean jcrean01 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:01:14 CST 2015

   Hell Hong,
         Is there a way to directly query the options database to get
the value of Petsc options?  This is related to the discussion here:
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/petsc-dev/2015-July/017944.html .  I
though PetscOptionsGetString and PetscOptionsSetValue would provide this
capability, but now it seems like petsc options cannot be accessed.

     Jared Crean