[petsc-users] TimeStepper norm problems. EMIL Please read this

Andrew Spott ansp6066 at colorado.edu
Mon Mar 30 21:32:45 CDT 2015

I’m sorry, I didn’t want to imply you were taking too much time.  I was just interested in trying to solve the problem myself, especially if it was a simpler fix.

I don’t have enough of an understanding of the internals of PETSc though, if it depends on the compiler flags.

Good luck!

-Andrew

—
Andrew